Pillow Biters/ Twilight Moonlighter Forum

Grab a drink, sit back, and mingle among Twi-friends. An extension of The Twilight Moonlighter: http://twilightmoonlighter.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Midnight Sun

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Midnight Sun Empty Midnight Sun on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:54 pm

RocDay

RocDay
Yes! This book needs to be finished!
I understand SM's reluctance to complete the work, but does she honestly believe that once it’s done, no one would buy it? She can’t be that na├»ve!
Even if she retitled the book to “100 years of Journals” or something along those lines, she could flashback/flash-forward in the book, allowing us to use our imaginations while reading her Edward “views”.
For her just to abandon the Edward approach is ludicrous – since he’s such a feminine draw to the franchise. And dare I say… what about a Jacobs perspective in a book? Perhaps even more insight into his psyche? Some of that raw animalistic unbridled thoughts exposed!
Yum!

2Midnight Sun Empty re: Midnight Sun on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:15 pm

jennyw

Yes, please finish Midnoght Sun! It kils me when I read it and it doesn't get to the meadow scene...I need the meadow scene from his perspective.

FYI: There is a fairly long excerpt from Jacob's poerspective on Stephenie's website, pretty cool. A quick fix at least!

3Midnight Sun Empty Re: Midnight Sun on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:56 pm

VitaminR70

VitaminR70
Jennyw I am with you on the frustration of it being cut short before the meadow scene. It has always bothered me that she says she will not finish it--I didn't/don't completely understand her logic in responding that way.

4Midnight Sun Empty Re: Midnight Sun on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:59 pm

jennyw

The last thing I heard though was that Stephenie would finish it when she has more free time. So, it may be awhile, but I hold out hope that she WILL finish it!! Keep the faith for Midnight Sun!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum