Admittedly, I am not that in to owning lots of Twilight paraphenalia. It took me 4 weeks to deliberate over buying an Edward action figure so clearly I am conflicted. That said, I am the proud owner of:
- Two Pocket Edwards (one to play with, one still in the package)--the plastic Cullen Crest that came with him is glued to the middle of my steering wheel in my car.
- One T-shirt that is a very subtle, retro design http://www.zazzle.com/forks_wa_2_tshirt-235225233929782898
- One DVD (the Amazon one that did not arrive until the following Monday after it's release--I was going crazy!)
- One "I am Switzerland" bumper sticker (that isn't even on my car)--I bought this ages ago thinking it was subtle and I would actually put it on my car--I am too chicken.
- One blood red water bottle that says "Twilight" that was part of the "Twilight" package at Kalaloch Lodge on the Olympic Pensinsula (where PB wants to spend her next anniversary
- The book series in hard back
- One Forks, Wa postcard that was given to me
- One gift card that says, "Happy Birthday! Love, Edward Cullen" that was accompanied by flowers delivered to work on my birthday last year courtesy of my husband.
- One Photoshopped photo of Edward and me given to me for my birthday by my friends the opening night of "Twilight"
- Various magazines with Twilight/Twilight actor coverage.
-Sweethearts Conversation Hearts--set of three to save (what is wrong with me?) and three to consume (1 for me and 2 for my daughters)
I am happy to say that my Pocket Edward is proudly displayed on my kitchen counter and I do not remove him for any reason unless he is going on an adventure with me and daughters. I may be closeted but I come out every now and then.
My eldest daughter is not interested enough yet to put up Twilight posters but I would not deny her if she wanted to. Thank goodness I have daughters! I, too, would allow it to be displayed on her bedroom door.