Pillow Biters/ Twilight Moonlighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pillow Biters/ Twilight Moonlighter Forum

Grab a drink, sit back, and mingle among Twi-friends. An extension of The Twilight Moonlighter: http://twilightmoonlighter.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rob in 'Little Ashes'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rob in 'Little Ashes' Empty Rob in ''Little Ashes'' Mon May 18, 2009 9:52 pm

VitaminR70

VitaminR70

So, I had the privilege to go see a one night screening of "Little Ashes' last Friday. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. It was by no means an amazing movie but overall well done.

I thought Rob did a great job in it. He is supposed to be totally wacked out and he pulled it off--some of it was downright hysterical (in a good way). Admittedly, I also thought he and Beltran had great chemistry--moreso than I have experienced in other such onscreen bromance. Even the "tuck" scene didn't bother me. It fits in with the context of the story so it didn't seem too out there nor overly disturbing. It was actually a very short clip but he does push and tuck a little. I really didn't mind at all. Laughing

I thought the movie was missing a bit of plot development in that they didn't really explain much about all the politics going on during that time. It seemed as if they were going with the implied knowledge approach but I honestly don't think many people know much about went on during the Spanish Civil War and it would have been nice to have more explained about that.

Anyhoo, it was worth seeing. It definitely gave a glimpse into Rob's diversity as an actor. I think it proves he will go far in his acting career---way beyond the Twilight saga--yay for that.

Last edited by VitaminR70 on Mon May 18, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my kids were distracting me--lots of typos to fix.)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum