Pillow Biters/ Twilight Moonlighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pillow Biters/ Twilight Moonlighter Forum

Grab a drink, sit back, and mingle among Twi-friends. An extension of The Twilight Moonlighter: http://twilightmoonlighter.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think about it?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do you think about it? Empty What do you think about it? Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:01 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

If you had the opportunity, would you set-stalk?

For one, dh would NEVER go for it. Also, I'm seriously not the kind of person who obsesses over celebrities. I've interviewed some of them (not A-listers by any means, but still...) and they're just people. I've always been grounded in that area...

BUT oh, Robert Pattinson, who makes me drool puddles daily... never had a celeb-crush before like I do with him. It's simply wrong.

So would I set-stalk to get a glimpse of him? Probably not. For blog/research purposes? Maybe.

https://pillowbiters.twilight-mania.com

2What do you think about it? Empty Re: What do you think about it? Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:31 pm

VitaminR70

VitaminR70

Good question. While I am glad to get all the little bits of news coming from Vancouver, it is truly not for me. I know, I only live three hours from Vancouver but I really have no desire to go set stalking. I still stand by my bar and whiskey fantasy meeting however--you could throw a little karaoke in there too for fun.

3What do you think about it? Empty Re: What do you think about it? Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:53 am

Suzanne

Suzanne

I think if I had a chance to do it, I would feel uncomfortable about it. I am not the usual type who obsesses over celebs either, and yes, they ARE people. The A-listers like Rob, as well off and plush their life might seem to be, and it is, still have to get their lines just right, the lighting has to be perfect, & the director also has to be happy with it. Acting isn't as easy as it may look. I did a little, unsuccessfully, but I know what it entails. Now I'm rambling, but as tempting as it may be, I don't think I could do it.

However, someone offer to drag me along to Vancouver, and we will truly see if I can still say that! LOL. Razz

4What do you think about it? Empty Re: What do you think about it? Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:29 pm

jennyw

No Way! Believe me, I am glad some people like to do it, so we can get some juicy new pics, but that is so not for me! Rob is a major crush for me, which I am so not used to having, but still, I would just feel so bad for him. I would rather gaze from afar...

5What do you think about it? Empty Re: What do you think about it? Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:17 am

TwiFessions

TwiFessions

I might try it once just to say retell the story to my grandchildren and all that good stuff. But, those screaming rabid fangirls would upset me very quickly and I wouldn't bite my tongue for what I'd say to them.

http://twifessions.blogspot.com

6What do you think about it? Empty Re: What do you think about it? Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:29 am

Suzanne

Suzanne

I just can't do it! I would LOVE to meet Rob, but no way am I set stalking. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum