Pillow Biters/ Twilight Moonlighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pillow Biters/ Twilight Moonlighter Forum

Grab a drink, sit back, and mingle among Twi-friends. An extension of The Twilight Moonlighter: http://twilightmoonlighter.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

From a "mature" perspective...

+8
The Danger Magnet
jennyw
VitaminR70
RocDay
Tasha
Melissa
Suzanne
Admin
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26From a "mature" perspective... - Page 2 Empty Re: From a "mature" perspective... Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:38 am

Suzanne

Suzanne

I think you summed it up for a good number of us. I think that's why we are in love with Edward. He's an older soul in a young body, and yes, I think Rob does an awesome job portraying him! I've given up fighting it too, the Twilight addiction, that is.

27From a "mature" perspective... - Page 2 Empty Re: From a "mature" perspective... Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:00 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Jenny!

Ditto- I was 17 when I met dh- he was, and is my first and only love. He is sooo not a vampire, and as much as he tries to make vampy moves, he's just a werewolf, plain and simple. He's the reason I'm Team Switzerland (um. not to mention that Jacob is just a doll-baby)

You said "cradle snatcher!!" I love it, and must use that phrase at some point. Better than cradle robber!

And your synopsis of Edward made me swoon- now how am I gonna get any real work done today... thanks for the daydream! Wink

https://pillowbiters.twilight-mania.com

28From a "mature" perspective... - Page 2 Empty Re: From a "mature" perspective... Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:37 pm

jennyw

Jenny, you are NOT a mad woman!! You summed the addiction up beautifully! My one exception is that Rob does it for me, too! Although, it may simply be that I morphed my obsession with Edward into Rob, so the line is too blurred to know which one does it for me more now! Doesn't matter, when I look at Rob I see Edward, when I look at Edward I see Rob! I will just take them both, I guess. Smile

29From a "mature" perspective... - Page 2 Empty Re: From a "mature" perspective... Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:52 pm

Suzanne

Suzanne

Sounds like a great idea, Jenny W.!!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum