Pillow Biters/ Twilight Moonlighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pillow Biters/ Twilight Moonlighter Forum

Grab a drink, sit back, and mingle among Twi-friends. An extension of The Twilight Moonlighter: http://twilightmoonlighter.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

I could be in trouble...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I could be in trouble... Empty I could be in trouble... Fri May 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Jenny7473

I'm either in BIG trouble with my dh, or I could be on for the best weekend ever...

He said 'You know your infatuation with Edward Cullen? Well I quite like (british actress whose name I can't remember)'

So, I said 'Its not the way he looks that makes me like him, I liked him from the books. It is the way he is, things he says, the way he treats Bella. I will never be able to look like (nameless british actress), but have you ever thought that the reason I like Edward is because he reminds me of you? You are my Edward. You sometimes do and say the type of things that Edward does and says...'

Well...dh has never read the books (he has watched the movie), but he has been online looking at Edward Cullen quotes and You Tube videos!

O.M.E.!!!!

Last edited by Jenny7473 on Fri May 01, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : So excited I can't spell)

2I could be in trouble... Empty Re: I could be in trouble... Fri May 01, 2009 5:54 pm

amcas

amcas

Hmmm? Here's hoping he reads all the right chapters...

http://amcas-amcas.blogspot.com/

3I could be in trouble... Empty Re: I could be in trouble... Wed May 13, 2009 2:23 pm

Whitley

Whitley

Wow, this could end pretty well for you! Keep us updated!

4I could be in trouble... Empty Re: I could be in trouble... Fri May 22, 2009 4:35 pm

Jenny7473

'Edward' was very 'Edwardley' for a while, although he couldn't keep a straight face for too long!

Real life takes over though doesn't it? I think the problem is that vampires have no need for bathrooms so never argue over who is going to clean it!

And, although I waited all weekend for a shiny silver volvo to turn up, seems like that might of been taking it too far!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum