Pillow Biters/ Twilight Moonlighter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pillow Biters/ Twilight Moonlighter Forum

Grab a drink, sit back, and mingle among Twi-friends. An extension of The Twilight Moonlighter: http://twilightmoonlighter.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

hello everyone!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hello everyone! Empty hello everyone! Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:55 pm

MrsCullenRN

MrsCullenRN

hey everyone im stacey and from texas. I am a new mom and a twi-hard. it is embarrassing at times... but what is comforting is that i know im not alone, AND that there are plenty of women who are in the closet about their twilight obsession so i should just be proud!! i am a new mom and a happily married woman to a hubby who doesnt understand but tolerates my twilight and edward obsession. I want to start by asking... is it bad that last night to get my fire going after a hard day and a hubby who wanted some lovin' i was imagining getting busy with rob patz?? i hope not.. bc it worked!!! not to put my hubby down bc he's handsome and smart treats my like a queen, and as i say again tolerates my random obsession with twilight... but sometimes a girl needs a little flint for her fire, right????

discuss

2hello everyone! Empty Re: hello everyone! Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Juls92078

Thats great to hear Im not the only one! Except, Im not really attracted to R Patz.. But Edward for sho! R-Patz is a great Edward!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum